ESP Regional Vice President Nomination Instructions
To be considered as a candidate for nomination and election to Regional Vice President the potential candidate must:
1) Complete the online application
2) Have a letter of support from the Extension Director in your state or their designee (online form and can upload file with letter at same site)
3) Have a letter of support from your Chapter President (online form and can upload file with letter at same site)
4) Prepare a short video 2-3 minutes that addresses the question:
“What needs to occur at the chapter and regional levels to better serve the Extension Professional? What would you do to help make that happen?"
5) Videos can be uploaded directly to the ESP YouTube site. (Contact the national office for instructions or send the video the the national office)
Remember it is the policy of Epsilon Sigma Phi that there is NO ADDITIONAL CAMPAIGNING other than providing the documents and video requested above.
All of the documents must be submitted no later than April 1st. Once applications have been received from all of the candidates they will be posted on the ESP website. Chapters will be given the opportunity to cast their ballots with the voting to be complete by April 1st.