Scholarships & Grants: Redinger Scholarship
Required documents for a complete application:
- Statement of support from immediate supervisor if an active member (not required for life members)
- Statement of support from Chapter President
- Epsilon Sigma Phi, through the ESP Development Fund, has established this scholarship to promote continued professional development for eligible members to attend the National ESP Conference.
- The scholarship is to be used to defray the cost of attending the National ESP Conference.
- Four scholarships of $500.00 each will be awarded annually to outstanding administrators/leaders based on accomplishments
- ESP members whose dues are paid for the current year (by February 1) and who are first-time attendees at the National ESP Conference are eligible.
- Eligible recipients include county, regional, state, national and program administrators / leaders.
- Recipients must agree to attend the entire National ESP Conference.
Follow application procedure/preparation of application
Administrative impact on programs:
Meets new concerns and interests of Extension employees and clientele
Resources obtained...cooperators, volunteers, special funds, etc.
Results, future implication
Special honors / recognition
Describe value of membership in professional organizations to Extension employees
To submit an application, click here.