Scholarships & Grants: Redinger Scholarship
Required documents for a complete application:
- Statement of support from immediate supervisor if an active member (not required for life members)
- Statement of support from Chapter President
- Epsilon Sigma Phi, through the ESP Development Fund, has established this scholarship to promote continued professional development for eligible members to attend the National ESP Conference.
- The scholarship is to be used to defray the cost of attending the National ESP Conference.
- Four scholarships of $500.00 each will be awarded annually to outstanding administrators/leaders based on accomplishments
- ESP members whose dues are paid for the current year (by February 1) and who are first-time attendees at the National ESP Conference are eligible.
- Eligible recipients include county, regional, state, national and program administrators / leaders.
- Recipients must agree to attend the entire National ESP Conference.
Follow application procedure/preparation of application
Administrative impact on programs:
Meets new concerns and interests of Extension employees and clientele
Resources obtained...cooperators, volunteers, special funds, etc.
Results, future implication
Special honors / recognition
Describe value of membership in professional organizations to Extension employees
Funds must be used within one year of announcement of award.
To submit an application, click here.
To request payment, click here.