Early Career Service Recognition (Chapter)
Designed to recognize the achievements of rising young professionals who have shown noteworthy enthusiasm, performance and accomplishment during their early Extension careers (less than 10 years) in program design and delivery.
- National guidelines allow each ESP chapter to present one such recognition for each 150 members (Active+Life), or fraction thereof, for this achievement recognition each year to ESP members whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current year (by February 1).
- Specific criteria for nomination, balloting, and presentation are developed by each chapter.
- An editable/ printable Chapter Recognition Certificate (download from the Chapter Resources) can be prepared and signed by chapter leadership. ESP certificate seals are available for purchase from the ESP Store.
Early Career Service Recognition (National by Regional)
Gives regional recognition to an early career professional that has shown noteworthy enthusiasm, performance, and accomplishment during their early Extension career (less than 10 years) in program design and delivery.
- One nominee per chapter per year.
- Nominees must complete an online Early Career Service Recognition Application and must be included on the Chapters National Recognition Nomination Form. Both must be submitted by March 1.
- Chapters cast a single vote for the nominees from their region, votes will be weighted based on the number of delegates the chapter has for the National Council Meeting.
- Nominee must be a current or previous chapter recipient and still be less than 10 years of service.
- One recognition per region per year to an ESP member whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current year (by February 1).
- The recognition is presented to recipients during the National ESP Conference Recognition Event.