Recognition Awards: Distinguished Team
Service Award Level: Chapter, National
Designed to recognize outstanding efforts of Extension staff teams (two or more individuals) for
responding to and incorporating into a specific educational program one or more critical issues.
Critical issues may be defined by local, regional, state or national need.
- Preference is given to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Each Chapter may nominate one team annually.
- Team nominee must be current or previous chapter recipient.
- Nominees must complete an online Distinguished Team Recognition Form and must be included on the Chapters National Recognition
Submission Form. Both must be submitted by March 1.
- Chapters cast a single vote for the nominees from their region, votes will be weighted based on the number of delegates the chapter has
for the National Council Meeting.
- At least 50% of team members eligible for ESP membership must be members whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current
year (by February 1).
- One team will be recognized per region per year.
- The recognition is presented to recipients during the National ESP Conference Recognition Event.
Data supporting measurable impacts of the candidate's work in meeting needs of clientele will strengthen the nomination.
To submit an application, click here.