Your tax-deductible contribution to the Epsilon Sigma Phi Development Fund will support ESP's continued leadership in excellent professional development opportunities and recognition programs for current and retired Extension professionals.
Each year a comprehensive campaign helps to endow sufficient resources to sustain current scholarships, professional development opportunities, and recognition programs for Extension professionals and offers the possibility of new initiatives.
ESP has a goal of endowing $500,000 to support the professional development of its members. At the end the 2019 campaign we had reached 93% of this goal endowing $484,153.
ESP has budgeted to return over $36,000 in awards back to its members in 2020.
The following programs are supported by the Development Fund annually:
• 4- $600 PILD Scholarships - $2400
• 2- $1,000 Redinger Administrator/Leader Scholarships - $2,000
• 4- $1,000 Professional Development Grants - $4,000
• 4- $1,000 Richard R Angus Professional Development Scholarships - $4,000
• 1- $1250 Rita T Wood Grant for chapter development
• Varies- Chapter Representative stipends to Extension Leadership Conference - $10,000
• Regional & National Recognition Program
• National Poster Program Recognition
• Support for Conference Workshop Presenters
• Assist ESP Member Participation on Committees and Representation on National Council at National ESP Conferences
• Assist ESP Life Member Participation on Committees and in the National ESP Conferences
Many documents on this page required that you be logged in to view.