Scholarships & Grants: Angus Scholarship
Required documents for a complete application:
- Chapter President (or designee) Statement of Support (If Applicant is Chapter President - Past President should submit)
- Immediate Supervisor Statement of Support
(An additional call for applications on May 1 may be made pending funding and board approval.)
Epsilon Sigma Phi, through the ESP Development Fund, provides $2,000 annually to fund scholarships not to exceed $500 per member to encourage, stimulate, and support professional development through participation in courses, seminars, conferences or workshops.
- ESP members whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current year by February 1 are eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded based of the following criteria:
Followed application procedures
Relevance and potential of proposed study to the overall
Professional development of the applicant
Relevance of proposed study to their state's emphasis on
Involvement in ESP
- The Scholarships, Grants and Recognition Committee will submit selection recommendations to the National ESP Board.
- Regional representation will be considered; however, discretion will be used depending on the number and quality of applications.
- Decisions will be announced by the National ESP President by May 1.
Funds must be used within one year of announcement of award. Upon completion of study, the scholarship recipient will forward to the ESP Executive Director:
- Request for scholarship payment.
- Proof of participation.
- Financial statement including receipts showing payment for registration fees, travel, lodging, etc.
- Brief report for possible use in ESP Connection Newsletter.
Contact the National ESP Scholarships, Grants and Recognition Committee Chair.
To submit an application, click here.