Administrative Leadership Recognition (Chapter)
Recognizes an Extension Professional who has shown noteworthy administrative enthusiasm, performance, and accomplishment during their Extension careers (10 years or more). Administrative leadership may be at county, regional, chapter, program, department, or national level. Documentation of the candidate's work in meeting the needs and furthering the efforts of supervised faculty, staff and/or program should be primary in this recognition.
- National guidelines allow each ESP chapter to present one such recognition for each 150 members (Active+Life), or fraction thereof, for this achievement recognition each year to ESP members whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current year (by February 1).
- Specific criteria for nomination, balloting, and presentation are developed by each chapter.
- An editable/ printable Chapter Recognition Certificate (download from the Chapter Resources) can be prepared and signed by chapter leadership. ESP certificate seals are available for purchase from the ESP Store.
Administrative Leadership Recognition (Regional)
Gives regional recognition to an Extension Professional who has primary administrative leadership for county, regional, state, or program areas and who have shown noteworthy administrative enthusiasm, performance, and accomplishment during their Extension careers (10 years or more).
- One nominee per chapter per year.
- Nominees must complete an online Administrative Leadership Recognition Application and must be included on the Chapters National Recognition Nomination Form. Both must be submitted by March 1.
- Nominee must be a current or previous chapter recipient and still be less than 20 years of service.
- One recognition per region per year will be awarded to ESP members whose dues are paid for the previous year and the current year (by February 1).
- Chapters cast a single vote for the nominees from their region, votes will be weighted based on the number of delegates the chapter has for the National Council Meeting.
- Chapters vote for the nominee from their region.
- The recognition is presented to recipients during the National ESP Conference Recognition Event.