Three decisions to make before you register
- You will select and pay for pre-conference tours during registration. Visit the Monday conference tour options for tour details before you proceed with registration.
- Dine Around Savannah: The Tuesday evening dinner meal is “on your own” and is the only meal not provided for in the conference registration fee. Savannah has a variety of restaurants and food options in the general area of the conference hotel, and we know conference-goers will enjoy the opportunity to “Dine Around Savannah.” See 2021 Dine Around Savannah for information on a variety of small and large group dinner opportunities hosted by Georgia. You will need to indicate your interest on your registration. (The Hosted Option is SOLD OUT as of September 7)
- During registration you will have the ability to sign-up for the Conference Mentee/Mentor Program. This program has been very successful over the past four years and will be offered again this year. The program is intended to match new and veteran ESP conference attendees together before the conference and for a special opening day event.
Decisions to make after you register
- You will receive an invitation on August 9 (updated) to select your concurrent session preferences. Click here for an entire list of invited presentations. Some concurrent session rooms will have limited seating. Pre-registration for Seminars closed with the end of Early Bird Registration. Unreserved seminar seats will be available at on-site registration.
- After you register, click the link in your confirmation email to Donate to the Development Fund. All donations of $100 or more will receive the collectible ESP 2021 Conference Pin.
You will have the option to purchase additional meals and tour tickets for one spouse/guest during registration at special meal pricing. Please contact the National Office for additional adult guests or youth registration options.
Do you need to split conference fees into two separate invoices? This is common for individuals needing to pay for guest or tour tickets separately. If so, complete a full-time registration form but do not include items to be invoiced and paid separately. After your initial primary registration, return to the registration site, select a "new registration" using the same email, then select "Xtra Add-on Registration". This is for additional items not included in your PRIMARY registration. When using this option you will be presented with another registration form. With the exception of your contact information, please select/fill-in only the items you did NOT include on your primary registration. You can pay either or both invoices online.
Epsilon Sigma Phi Cancellation Policy
For 2021 Only - Full Refunds are Available until September 27
Requests for refunds must be sent to the National ESP Office. All refunds will be issued 4 to 6 weeks after the event. Substitute registrants are welcome and may be named at any time for registrations only (no substitutions will be allowed for stipends which otherwise would be awarded).
Refunds will be granted as follows:
- Refund requests sent at least 28 days prior to the event will be granted in full.
- Refund requests sent 14 days to 27 days prior to the event will be granted at fifty percent (50%) less a $50.00 processing fee.
- Refund requests sent less than 14 days prior to the event will NOT be granted.
- Refund appeals due to an emergency will be handled on a case by case basis.
Are you logged in?
You will need to login below with your ESP email address before proceeding to register in order to receive ESP Member rates. After you login, you may need to navigate back to this page. If you have forgotten which email address is associated with your ESP member account, find your name in the ESP Directory and "Send Message" to yourself. The message will go to your ESP email. You may also contact the National Office at email@example.com
If you see your name below, you are already logged in and you may proceed to registration. Guests should proceed without login.