Strategic Action Plan 2019 - 2022
Membership Recruitment and Retention Committee
● Use National ESP website, e-newsletter and Connection Newsletter to share membership materials with chapter membership chairs and/or other chapter leaders
● Be visible at the National ESP Conference in 2020 with a poster, oral presentation or written materials
● At least twice a year have communication between committee members and state chapter membership chair or a representative of the state in their region, for the purpose of committee support for recruitment and retention.
● Collect and share retention ideas from chapters to attract more life members, including immediate communication with new life members about a “welcome” and articles in the Connection Newsletter.
● Restructure the chapter reporting and awards application web page to make it one location and user friendly. Also connect it to the awards page so it is easy to locate.
● Administer a membership recognition program to recognize excellence in membership recruitment and retention and increase the number of chapters submitting award applications from 17 to 20.